We’re recruiting our Spring 2018 Campus Ambassadors!
Bitches Who Brunch Campus Ambassadors are students who read BWB and love it—and who want to get more involved. The Campus Ambassador Program is a way for college-age readers to connect with the team at BWB headquarters while helping with different grassroots marketing initiatives.
They represent Bitches Who Brunch on their respective campuses and communities and help the brand grow through word of mouth and social media. They brainstorm with the editorial team on new ideas, share content, give feedback, represent the brand, and get career advice and resume-building experience along the way.
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university.
- Must be outgoing, friendly, professional, and passionate about the company.
- Preferred if you are a member of campus organizations, clubs, teams, or chapters.
- Share at least five BWB articles a week on multiple social platforms.
- Create five BWB evergreen social media posts per month on approved channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest.
- Contribute to one Brunch Guide per quarter (collaboration between ambassadors, with byline).
- Discover five new influencer accounts that we should follow and connect with on Instagram.
- Encourage people to sign up for the newsletter. Push out subscription form at least once a month on one social media platform.
- Pitch five ideas for guides, articles, or reviews directed towards college students.
- Experience, networking, and career building advice. Brunch. Bitch swag.
- College internship credit, if applicable.
- Social media, grassroots marketing, and writing experience.
- Bylined articles.
- Letter of recommendation upon the completion of a satisfactory semester.
- Career-building and networking opportunities.
- First access to BWB internships and job opportunities.
- Free Bitch swag! A complimentary Bitch T to wear around campus–and to brunch.
- Brunch on us! There will be a final brunch party at the end of the semester with all of our D.C. Bitches.
Answer the following questions and send your responses via email to Tess at [email protected] by January 30, 2018. Please include your resume and social media handles.
- Why do you want to be a Campus Ambassador?
- What experience do you have that has prepared you for this role?
- Create three sample tweets or Instagram posts promoting our content. Please diversify your content. For example, create one brunch, one fashion, and one travel post. Not three brunch posts.
- Pancakes or waffles?