Summertime – the season of celebrations. From graduation parties, Fourth of July festivities to bridal and baby showers, the parties just keep on coming! When it comes to hosting your own get-togethers, things can get overwhelming. I’m a lover of hosting, experimenting with new ingredients and working on achieving my goal of becoming Chrissy Teigen’s taste tester and have found that having a few small details makes a huge difference when hosting a party at home.
If you’re like me and want to make sure you’re setting up your guests to have a good time, I’ve got a little secret for you…just add bubbles. We had some fun with our friends at Mionetto to show you how to build your own #MioMosa bar!
What’s a #MioMosa? Mio in Italian means MY, and that’s what #MioMosa is all about – My Mionetto Miomosa is a personalized creation made entirely your way!
What You’ll Need
- Bubbly – We prefer Mionetto Brut or Mionetto Extra Dry Rose
- Ice Bucket & Ice
- Fruit Juices – Offer a variety of different chilled fruit juices such as; orange juice, cranberry juice, peach juice. Pour juices into clear containers and label if there are a lot of options.
- Glassware – Clear and serving glasses. If you host a lot like me, then it’s worth the investment to buy a couple dozen of these Milk Glasses from Hobby Lobby. Otherwise, plastic flutes work just as well and are easier for cleanup.
- Garnishes – In my opinion, everything looks better with a garnish. Whether it is greenery placed in the glass, fruit added to the rim, or extra fruit dropped in to soak up some bubbly – it all makes for an aesthetically appealing cocktail.
- Labels – If you’re having a bunch of guests, take the time to label. Not only will this add a personal touch, but labeling will also cut down on the number of questions asked about the different juice options on the table.
How To Assemble:
- Setup your table décor and “stage”.
- Fill glass juice carafes with chilled juice. Place next to your Prosecco of choice.
- Pop the bubbly! Open 2-3 bottles of chilled Prosecco or sparkling rosé and store in ice buckets to keep chilled.
- Slice some fresh fruit. Place your fruit in small bowls around the table décor.
Fun Recipies To Try:
- Mionetto Sunshine Spritz – Mionetto Brut DOC, Orange Juice, Campari & Orange Slice
- Mionetto Poolside Rose Float – Mionetto Sparkling Rosé, Scoop of Rainbow Sherbet, & Mint leaf
- Mionetto Arancia Spritz – Mionetto Brut DOC, San Pellegrino Aranciata, Campari, & Orange Slice
This post is sponsored by Mionetto Prosecco. All reviews and opinions expressed in this post are our own.