Today, we have a fun giveaway from our friends over at pop chips. While we don’t watch much television (I confess I’ve never seen Biggest Loser), we do love eating, exercising, and snacking. Our giveaway comes from the healthiest most snacktastic company out there, pop chips! They are giving away a year (that’s right, a year) supply of tortilla popchips and an autographed copy of Jillian Micheals’ newest book, Slim for Life.
Biggest Loser trainer Jillian Michaels swore she’d never write another diet book. But she realized that with all of the conflicting, overly complicated information being thrown at you each day, what people need is a clear, simple plan that cuts through all the confusion to deliver amazing results, fast. As busy Bitches, we’re certainly happy when someone does the background research for us!
This book distills all that Michaels has learned about diet, fitness, and a healthy lifestyle to provide anyone seeking to be slim, strong, and healthy with an easier path to achieving dramatic body transformation.
Through the book, you’ll learn to:
* Optimize your fat-burning potential,
* Dispel myths and avoid diet trends that will damage your metabolism;
* Banish self-sabotage, build support, and cultivate lasting motivation;
* Navigate and circumvent every possible pitfall—from weight-loss plateaus to travel, budget, and time constraints;
* Eat, move, and live in manageable, and even enjoyable, ways that facilitate a slim, sexy physique; and
* Supplement strategically, manage stress, and even purchase the proper home and beauty products—all to help ignite your metabolism.
Sounds like a pretty well-rounded and comprehensive guide– and we love well-rounded (but not round) Bitches. You’ll have pop chips along the way to help you with healthy snacking. The tortilla chips come in four flavors: nacho cheese, chili lemon, salsa, and ranch. We see a lot of healthy Mexican meals in your future.
To win, (1) follow @popchipsdc and @BtchesWhoBrunch on Twitter (you probably should already), (2) like pop chips and Bitches Who Brunch on Facebook, and (3) leave a comment telling us why you should win below.
We’ll draw the winner next week. Happy munching, healthy Bitches!