This may be the easiest recipe I’ve ever posted. But it also may be the one that impresses people the most, because who says “chocolate pudding” and “healthy” in the same sentence these days?
I told my dinner guests I was making chocolate pudding for dessert, but that there was a secret ingredient in the recipe that they had to guess. What I forgot to do was hide the avocados in plain sight on the counter. Semantics.
Prepare to have your mind blown by this four-ingredient, creamy, chocolatey, and healthy summer dessert. I made this on a Sunday night and ate the leftovers with fruit and granola the next morning for breakfast. Talk about multi-tasking.
Tip: Feel free to top this pudding like ice cream. I chose shredded coconut, raspberries, sea salt, and cacao nibs, but the options are endless!
- 2 Avocados, large pitted, and halved
- 1/2 cup Cacao powder, raw
- 1/4 cup Almond breeze almond coconut milk (or regular almond milk)
- 1/3 cup Agave
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor or blender. Process until completely smooth. You may need to scrape the edges of the food processor to get everything to combine.
- Transfer to a sealable container and refrigerate at least 1 hour, or until ready to serve (remember avocados brown when they oxidize!)
- Serve with toppings of your choice like fresh fruit, sea salt, crumbled pretzels, or whipped cream!